Like most websites, this site uses cookies. To find out more about what cookies are, and how they are used on this website, go to our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with the website's use of cookies.

Visas & Work Permits

What you need to know

Work permits are required in all non-EU countries. Responsibility for obtaining work permits rests with the promoters of the tour in the country abroad.

However, it is likely that either you or your management will be required to obtain any visa associated with the work permit issued in the UK. Be warned! Many acts have been turned back by immigration services around the world for not having work permits.

Ensure you allow plenty of time for your permit applications to be processed.

Related downloads

Gigging and touring in Japan (PDF 69.06 bytes file opens in new window)

Gigging and touring in China (PDF 64.75 bytes file opens in new window)