skip to main content

Using a Transport Company

Guidance for bands hiring a transport company to move their musical instruments and equipment (gear) from GB to the EU using an ATA Carnet. The advice applies to the scenario where a band is not accompanying their instruments or equipment.

Last updated: 23 May 2023

This is a member-only area

Join now to access our expert advice and numerous member-only benefits.

Access denied