skip to main content

Working in Amateur Theatre

Local amateur theatre companies often produce musicals and it’s a good way to get started, build a CV of shows performed and get a feel for theatre work.

Last updated: 07 January 2021

The MU has an understanding with the National Operatic and Dramatic Association (NODA) that allows for a variation of the MU/UKT agreement to pay musicians.

Further details are available from your Regional Office.

Need to talk to us?

Contact your Regional office

Latest news and features