skip to main content

Using ‘Splitter Vans’ to Transport Instruments

Guidance for bands hiring a ‘splitter van’ to move their musical instruments and equipment (gear) from GB to the EU using an ATA Carnet. This guidance applies when the band are accompanying their instruments or equipment.

Last updated: 29 April 2024

This is a member-only area

Join now to access our expert advice and numerous member-only benefits.

Access denied