The grants are available for musicians, artists, performers and venues in the PO1-PO6 postcodes that continue to be impacted by the economic impact of Covid-19.
The grant covers businesses in the following sectors:
- Independent hospitality
- Independent retailers (including market traders)
- Independent travel agencies and travel related businesses
- Independent theatres and cultural venues
- Independent live music venues and licensed nightclubs
- Independent local suppliers of goods to the hospitality sector
- Independent direct suppliers of goods and services to the cruise industry
- Independent businesses in the events and conference industry
- Independent operators of industrial business centres for SMEs
- Independent businesses of musicians, artists, and performers
- Any of the above that are run as franchise businesses
SMEadvisor also provide additional services such as:
- Business Growth
- Marketing Review
- Business Continuity Planning
- Health & Safety
- Training, Mentoring & Coaching
If you would like to know more about its additional services, and/or to check if your business qualifies then please contact Paul Beard directly via email@example.com or tel: 0330 333 4997.
Funding applications close at the end of January 2022.