skip to main content

Employment Casework Request Form

Updated: 16 September 2022 | 13:18 PM

You will need to return a signed Employment Related Legal Advice & Assistance Request form to your Regional Office. Without this, the MU cannot advise or take any further action on your case.

You will also be asked to submit a detailed written chronology of the main events in relation to your case and copies of any relevant documentation such as the contract of employment (or other written agreement) and any relevant correspondence/emails between you and the employer or organisation you work with.

Please only send copies to us by post or email and retain the originals yourself in a safe place. These documents will assist us in giving you the best possible advice.

A signed Request Form also ensures that the Union has your explicit General Data Protection Regulation consent to disclose your trade union membership before any third party is contacted on your behalf.

Please rest assured contact would only be made on your behalf with your authorisation and your sign-off as to what would be discussed with your employer.