The full tool-kit was released by Carol Jack on her website on Monday 13 June, and can be accessed for free through a simple sign-up process.
Topics covered through Carol Jack’s 16 interviews with experts include:
- Reinventing yourself – finding the energy and the support
- Presenting your authentic self to the world confidently
- Telling your story – your voice deserves to be heard!
- Dealing with vocal changes as the voice matures
- Managing emotional issues and limiting beliefs
- Reaching out to the community – knowing you are not alone
Carol Jacks’ introduces the tool kit:
“Well, I'm here to tell you you're not alone. My name is Carol Jack and I started my first band, directed my first choir session and trained as a vocal coach in my 40s - and I have no intention of slowing down more than 10 years later. Why should you?
“I'm excited to invite you to the 40+ Female Singers' Toolkit. From Monday 13 June I will share my interviews with 16 amazing experts who will give you tools and strategies to navigate this ever-changing world and to - according to one of my guests - TAKE BACK THE MiC!!”
Find out more and sign-up for your copy of the tool-kit.