Children in Scotland are a national charity working to improve children’s lives. One of their key priorities is to strengthen the children's sector workforce across Scotland. Now more than ever, it's vital that we're able to learn, connect with others and share our own experiences.
This online programme, developed specifically for those working in the Scottish Youth Arts sector, is funded by the Scottish Government's Youth Arts Fund through Creative Scotland with support from Youth Music Initiative and Time to Shine.
How to attend
All events in this online training programme are free to attend and open to individuals and organisations working within the Scottish Youth Arts Sector.
Upcoming events include
- 12 October – Supporting children who have experienced bereavement and loss
- 21 October – Online Safety: child protection in the digital world
- 9 November – Vicarious trauma and self-care
- 23 November – Becoming trauma informed
- 1 December – Creating Safety: child protection awareness in the youth arts sector
Find out more, and book your place on the individual training events, by visiting Youth Arts Fund’s Eventbrite page.