Working people across the UK have had enough. Everything’s going up but our wages. Join the trade union movement in London to tell this government: we demand better!
It’s time for a new deal for working people. We need help with energy bills and a real pay rise for every worker.
- A real pay rise for every worker – and a real living wage for all
- Respect and security for all workers – ban zero hours contracts, ban ‘fire and rehire’
- Demand decent sick pay now
- End racism at work
- Tax energy profits to pay our bills
- Raise universal credit
- Boost union bargaining rights
- And more than that: we demand a government that listens and acts to support working people.
March and rally details
Join us in London on 18 June. Assemble at Portland Place from 10:30am, with the march starting at midday
There will be a rally from 1:00 pm in Westminster Square
Register your interest to join the MU on the March: campaigns@theMU.org
Please download and share the event social media graphics.