skip to main content

Visas and Work Permits

If you are an artist or musician working or touring abroad you should check whether or not you will need a visa and/or a work permit.

Last updated: 23 November 2020

Almost all non-EU countries will require you to apply for at least one of these. The best way to check up to date requirements is to visit the relevant country’s immigration website. EU countries may also require work visas or work permits after 31 December 2020.

Some countries – such as the U.S. – have notoriously complex and expensive application processes, whilst others are less stringent.

It is important to check what you will visa or documentation you will need as early as you can so that you allow plenty of time for your application to be processed.

Check foreign travel advice on website.

Need to talk to us?

Contact your Regional office