The app includes a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) programme, hundreds of hours of content, links to further support and a way to track your moods and progress.
Downloading Thrive may be beneficial because it:
- Is the only NHS approved mental health app
- Tackles common stressors such as sleep, work issues and more
- Screens for anxiety and depression using NHS approved assessments
- Signposts to external support services – users can seek immediate help directly from the app
- Has personalised data tracking within the progress section
How to access the app
You will need to download “Thrive: Mental Wellbeing” from either your Apple or Android app store.
When you sign up (using your email address and a password of your choice) use the access code MUSIC20 when requested.
Further mental health support
For further resources that may be useful during the pandemic – including links to organisations with extra support and downloadable guides – see our Mental Health Support for Musicians page.